- Appetizer: Fruit Salsa and Tortilla Chips (one of our friends is bringing wasabi-coated seaweed for an additional appetizer--that should be interesting!)
- Main Course: Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- Sides: Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus
- Dessert: Fruit Salad and Hummingbirds (a Jamaican mixed drink that tastes like an alcoholic smoothie--yum!)
- After-dinner: Espresso (we received a very nice espresso machine from my aunt as a wedding present)
We went back and forth quite a bit over the main course, but settled on jerk chicken because we know our friends like spicy food, and chicken with a few spices is frugal, yummy, and easy to make. Hopefully the weather will hold--it snowed here yesterday and the mountains are still covered with white.