Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Please excuse our dust

I’m pleased to meet you. Welcome to my blog-in-progress! I like to write and I’ve enjoyed so many excellent blogs that I thought it would be nice to have a little place of my own. I’m a newlywed, SAHW living in Montana. My husband and I live with a cocker spaniel, three fish, and a little black guy we call “The Noisiest Cat in the West.”

I’ll be posting daily about our journey towards a simpler life. There should be plenty of beautiful photos, mostly courtesy of my talented husband, and plenty of somewhat eccentric rambling. I enjoy little moments of beauty, particularly flowers and fancy breakfasts.

My husband and I are both country people at heart, but we’re currently living in the center of a city. This blog will detail our attemps to make more of our own products, as well as my adventures in frugality.

Any comments or advice are welcome, especially about the mechanics of blogging. My computer saavy doesn’t extend very far, so please bear with me as I work out the kinks. I hope you’ll leave a comment and come back to visit!



2 comments:

cakeybakes said...

Hey! Glad to see Chase is doing well. Give him kisses from Aunt A and the girls!

Laura said...

Done. And I believe he was trying to tell me, "Consider your faces licked!"